I know Neymar and he would never sign for Real Madrid

If you aren't logged in, you can talk here.
Forum rules
PLEASE CHECK THE FORUM RULES IN 'IMPORTANT THINGS"
GUEST ARE NOT EXEMPT FROM THESE RULES

I know Neymar and he would never sign for Real Madrid

Postby kema cooll » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:04 am

elping out at the opening of Adidas' newest 'Stadium' store in Barcelona, Luis Suarez is unafraid to tackle the big topics regarding the city's world famous football team.
sbobetsc With Neymar no longer joining the striker at the Camp Nou, he is open in discussing why the Brazilian decided to leave as well as other hot topics including his own form, transfer rumours, and the World Cup with MARCA just a stone's throw away from the city's famous Placa de Catalunya square.You're a quiet, smiling person. Do you associate yourself with the Suarez that everyone sees out on the pitch, fighting and arguing?"Not at all,
although I do recognise [that Suarez]. It's my way of playing. Fighting for every moment has led me to where I am today. In some gamessbobetsc I think about it and I try to be calmer, but there's no way it can happen." "The quieter I am, the more uncomfortable I feel. So I have to be constantly fighting and arguing, but these things only happen out there on the pitch. Then, away from the pitch, I'm quieter and more good natured."
kema cooll

Return to Guest Forum